Our rates are between $225 and $850 per night depending on the size of the cottage, the occupancy and the time of year. Try our booking system to get a price.
HOW TO SAVE :
- The longer you stay, the less per night you pay.
- AND the sooner you book, the best deal you get.
- In low season, we offer some promotions. Call us or check out our Facebook page.
What’s included with your fully equipped cottage?
- Kids under 18 stay for free
- Pets stay for free
- A Fully equipped kitchen
- Toiletries and linens in the washroom
- Wifi Internet, Cable Tv
- Linens and bath towels (please bring beach towels for hot tub, pool and lake).
- Access to pool (in season), spa and lake
- 1 box of firewood (oct-may only).
- Free bike rental
- Canoes, kayak and paddle boards
- Free Access to Parc Dufresne (park access is usually $10/person/day).
- Fresh bread delivered from our local bakery to your chalet (Sat, Tues and Thur).
- Use of over hundreds of DVDs.
- Access to washer and dryer on-site.
Please read our rental agreement for more details on our philosophy: LIFE RULES OF THE VILLAGE SUISSE
What to look out for
- Our basic rates are per chalet for double occupancy. Taxes are not included.
- Additional Adults (18+): $20/night
- The prices presented here reflect an average rate and are outside of promotional periods.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights with occasional exceptions.
- During the Holidays and long weekends, there is a 3 night minimum stay*.
- All rates are subject to change without notice and must be verified using our online reservation system or by calling our office.
- Checkins or checkouts are not allowed on December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st.
*Please note our Cancelation Policy
If a cancellation is made within 30 days of your arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable. Otherwise, the deposit will be refunded minus a 15% processing fee.
Due to our small number of chalets and the impact a short notice cancelation can have on our business, any cancelation made within one week of a stay will be fully charged.