Two of the biggest and best cross-country skiing networks in all the Laurentians are at our doorstep!
The main entrance to the park directly next door to us. Here you will find:
- 1200 acres of forest, mountains, lakes
- beautiful look-outs
- 53km of groomed classic cross-country trails (20km of beginner, 23km of intermediate, 37km of expert)
- 14km of skate ski trails
- 30km of Nordic ski trails (wilderness)
- equipment rental (including baby carrier)
- waxing centre
- little huts throughout the network for reheating next to the fire.
- outdoor campfire/picnic area
- beautiful welcome centre
- ski school and lessons
Access to the trails in Parc Dufresne is included in your rental.
Trail Map – Please click here to view the trail map
P’tit Train du Nord Linear Park
Just across the street from us, this is a 200km linear park with 40km reserved for cross-country skiing. We are lucky enough to be at kilometre 42 of this beautiful trail. The path is groomed for both classic and skate skiing. The Linear Park also connects to various other smaller ski networks in Val-Morin, Ste-Adèle and Piedmont. Access to the park costs $12/person/day.