Le Village Suisse offers an “all inclusive” experience in terms of activities and equipment in your cottage. Staying with us means having free access to the Val-David Val-Morin Regional Park for a host of activities during any season and also to all our facilities.
SPRING, SUMMER or FALL: Hiking, Mountain biking, Rock-climbing, Bird watching and other activities.
Also part of your All Inclusive package, you have free access to our bike fleet (inspected once a month, helmets and padlocks at the front desk). Visit the Village or discover the Linear Park of Ptit Train du Nord just steps away from your cottage.
In addition, canoes, kayaks and paddle boards await you on our lake. You can also swim in the lake and it is ideal for kids since it is a slow slope and it never gets very deep. The water is cool and clear and the bottom of the lake is clean.
In season, you have access to our beautiful swimming pool and garden which are at the very center of our land. Most chalets have a direct view of this beautiful pool with very natural looks.
WINTER: The “All Inclusive” winter package includes access to the following sports: cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, crampon walking, and the superb torchlight snowshoeing organized a few evenings during the winter at the Regional Park. Access to the Linear Park The Ptit Train du Nord is + or – 50 meters from your chalet for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and hiking as well.
Our rates are between $ 225 and $ 850 per night, depending on the number of adults (from 2 to 12), the size of the cottage, the length of your stay, if you book in advance and the time of year. Check with our booking tool to get a specific price.
HOW TO SAVE MONEY :
- The longer you stay, the lower the price at night;
- AND, by booking early, you save too;
- In low season, we offer promotions. Call us or take a look at our Facebook page for details.
- In addition to the free activities included on site, you will benefit from attractive discounts on activities in the area such as:
- À l’abordage (kayaking/biking combo)
- Massage Therapy
- Santa’s Village/Village du Père Noël
- Wonderland/Pays des Merveilles
- Tyro Park
- Downhill ski hills
- Spa Bagni
- And on activities with partners according to the seasons…
- Children (0-17 years old) stay free
- Pets stay for free
- Parking is obviously free. You can even forget your car during your stay. Everything is walking (or biking) distance.
- Bedding and towels should stay inside the cottage (you need to bring your own towels for the pool, spa and lake)
- Access to spa, heated pool while open and lake
- Wifi internet, cable TV
- All you need to cook and clean the kitchen
- BBQ propane (self-service near the front desk if needed)
- Essential products and cosmetics for the bathroom
- 1 box of firewood
- Free access to Parc Dufresne for all year-round activities
- Fresh bread delivered to your cottage (Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday)
- Free bike rental
- Access to canoes, kayaks and paddle boards
- Free DVD loan
- Access to washer and dryer on site
- To limit traffic and allow our customers to enjoy the site, a maximum of 2 guests per cottage is accepted on the site during the day
See if our property is right for you by reading our rules of living and rental conditions here: RÈGLEMENT DE LOCATION
- Price are for double occupancy (2 adults). Taxes are extra.
- Extra adult (18 +): $ 20 / night
- The prices displayed here are an average
- Minimum booking of 2 nights with occasional exceptions.
- During the holidays and public holidays, the minimum stay is 3 nights
- Some promotions are not valid during holidays.
- All rates are subject to change without notice and can be verified using our online booking system or by calling our office.
- Arrivals or departures are not eligible on December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st.
* PLEASE NOTE OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
-If a cancellation is made within 30 days of your arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable. Otherwise, the deposit will be refunded less a 15% processing fee.
-Any cancellation made within 7 days will be fully charged.
-We suggest that you inquire about travel insurance if you ever need to cancel at the last minute in the event of an accident, illness or other fortuitous incident.