FROM $ 150 DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE IN YOUR CHALET
- Children (0-17 years old) stay free
- Pets stay free
- Parking is obviously free. You can even forget your car during your stay and go everywhere on foot (or by bike).
- Bedding and towels should stay inside the cottage (bring towels for pool, spa and lake)
- Access to spa all year, heated pool and lake in season
- Wifi internet, cable TV
- Everything you need to cook and clean the kitchen
- Propane BBQ
- Basic products and essential cosmetics for the bathroom
- 1 box of firewood
- Free access to Parc Dufresne for all year round activities
- Fresh bread delivered to your cottage (Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday)
- Free bike rental
- Access to canoes, kayaks and SUP
- Free DVD loan
- Access to the laundry room
THE EASIEST WAY TO GET A QUOTE IS TO SIMULATE A RESERVATION BY CLICKING HERE (LINK)
* Our prices start at $ 150 per night, but the price varies depending on occupancy, cottage and time of year. Check with our booking tool to get a specific price. To save money, visit our PROMOTIONS page.
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN SPRING, SUMMER, and AUTUMN:
- Mountain bike
- Bird watching and other activities in the Regional Park.
- “City” bike on the Ptit train du Nord
You have access to our fleet of bikes (inspected once a month, helmets and locks at the reception). Visit the Village or discover the linear park of P’tit train du Nord by bike. Hop on the path 100 feet away from your cottage.
- Canoes, kayaks and SUP on Lac la Sapinière:
You can also swim. The water is cool and clear and the bottom of the lake is clean. Two small rivers pour in it nearby.
- Heated swimming pool
In season, you have access to our beautiful swimming pool and garden which are in the center of our land.
- Spa (open all year)
IN WINTER, the “All Inclusive” winter rate includes access to the following sports:
- Cross-country skiing
- Hiking with crampon
- Slides (sled provided)
- Superb torchlight snowshoeing organized a few evenings during the winter at the Regional Park.
- Access to the Linear Park The Ptit Train du Nord is + or – 50 meters from your chalet for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and hiking as well.
- Hot tub (open all year)
Early check-ins and late check-outs
We are as flexible as possible but you must arrange your early check-in or late check-out with the reception in advance. We can only accommodate a certain number of requests.
Check-out after 3PM or check-in before 1PM may be possible for an extra night rate.
RATES FOR EARLY CHECK-IN
- 3PM-4PM: * VIP priority. No charge when available and planned. Otherwise $ 50.
- 2PM-3PM: $ 50 * VIP Advantage at no charge.
- 1PM-2PM: $ 100
- Before 1PM: extra night
RATES FOR LATE CHECK-OUT
- 11AM-12PM: * VIP priority. No charge when available and planned. Otherwise $ 50.
- 12PM-1PM: $ 50 * VIP Advantage at no charge .
- 1PM-2PM: $ 100
- 2PM-3PM: $ 150
- After 3PM: extra night
Why pay for and early check-in or late check-out?
To better organize arrivals but most importantly to ensure that those who make the request take advantage of it.
Since we can only grant a certain number of early check-ins and late check-outs, we often had to refuse them to clients. While those who requested them, arrived later or left earlier, depriving others of enjoying the privilege.
- WOOD BAGS: $10
- GROCERY SERVICE: $25
- DOG OUTING: $5
- HOUSEHOLD SERVICE during your stay: From 50 $
- $7/h for 1 child;
- $10/h for 2 children,
- $13/h for 3 children,
- $15/hr for 4 children
See if our property is right for you by reading our rules of living and rental conditions here: RULES OF LIFE AT VILLAGE SUISSE
- Price are for double occupancy (2 adults). Taxes are extra.
- Extra adult (18 +): $ 20 / night
- The prices displayed here are an average
- Minimum booking of 2 nights with occasional exceptions.
- During the holidays and public holidays, the minimum stay is 3 nights
- Some promotions are not valid during holidays.
- All rates are subject to change without notice and can be verified using our online booking system or by calling our office.
- Arrivals or departures are not eligible on December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st.
* PLEASE NOTE OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
-If a cancellation is made within 30 days prior to your arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable. Otherwise, the deposit will be refunded less a 15% processing fee.
-Any cancellation made within 7 days will be fully charged.
-We suggest that you inquire about travel insurance if you ever need to cancel at the last minute in the event of an accident, illness or other fortuitous incident.